Postagens populares

sábado, 7 de fevereiro de 2015

SUMMER BEAUTY BUYS

MAY 10, 2013
S/S14 Beauty Products


Here's part two of my summer beauty must haves! All reasons and reviews listed below. Read my current makeup situation here.

1. Caudalie beauty elixer - Misting your face is so luxurious with this. The pressure doesn't compare with anything else. Best used on a freshly, powdered face.

2. La Roche-Posay SPF - It's so rare that you find a super reliable brand, without all the chemicals and crappy stuff in a CVS. This french brand lines almost every CVS I've been in and their products are amazing. As a person who religiously slaps on SPF everything, this lotion makes itself the best moisturizer ever. Love the consistency and simplicity of it. Price point is awesome too. The best part is  it doesn't leave a greasy feel, so you can apply makeup right on top.

3. Jurlique foaming cleanser - A rather simple face wash that gets the job done no frills, no fragrance, no parabens, nor sulfates. I'm a fan, maybe a little bored, but still a fan.

4. L'Occitane creme divine - I don't really want to do the whole sales pitch, so I'll just leave this link here, and you can read how awesome the reviews are.

5.  Rosebud Perfume lip balm - As a person that always has chapped lips, I can't leave without this. I've always liked the original balm, but after using the minty version, the scent adds another benefit of making your face smell minty. That's a good feeling.

6. Tea tree oil - Yes, I blog about my love for natural oils, but this is one that damn near changed my life. Read this article of the (some may be TMI) benefits of tea tree oil. But what I like using it for is acne! I haven't broken out once since using this, and if I feel a zit coming through, this helps 80% overnight. It's amazing. I've also used it on my cartilage piercing where it started to bump and swell, and overnight, it went down with a little tea tree oil.

7. Dr. Bronner's magic soap - I've always tried to use only natural soaps, which mostly came in bar form. It's been over a year since I've had a liquid soap foamed into my loofa, until I came across a blog that raved about this soap. I decided to give it a try after reading the simplicity of ingredients and haven't looked at a bar of soap since. Some women even use this straight as a household cleaning product! Amazing.

8. Josie Maran argan oil - Surprise, surprise, another oil makes it on the list. Although I'm in the lookout for a more raw argan oil that smells more like argan oil; this one weirdly doesn't. Maybe I like how refined the Josie Maran one is? Not sure yet until I try the other, but this works wonders on skin! I love using it as a night time moisturizer when I'm feeling extra dry or imbalanced.

9. O.R.G. Organic Mineral Peel - Okay if there's anything you've almost clicked home but didn't, no I'm not being paid to blog about this, click home this product. Throw away your Clarisonics and exfoliants. I can't even begin to explain how awesome it is, but basically, you spray it on your face, give it a little rub, and dead skin comes off. It doesn't burn; it doesn't hurt, but your skin feels like it got exfoliated for 3 hours because of how soft it is. Again, so hard to describe... just watch the videos.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário