Postagens populares

sábado, 7 de fevereiro de 2015

TRAVEL BEAUTY MUSTS

that's chic
 

Skin / hair:
  • Molliderm - I have no idea where to buy this online, however, Woodley & Bunny on W 3rd Street carries this. This lotion that cures all things chapped and chaffed - as promised by their sales associate and now by me. Also, doesn't leave a slimy film over skin that deters me from wearing lotion in the first place.
  • Lulus Dry shampoo - Another Woodley & Bunny find to end experimentation with dry shampoo forever. Works, doesn't dry your hair, and disappears into your scalp immediately. 
  • Tom Ford Black Orchid - A cult favorite that I recently got into.
  • Living Proof targeted repair cream - Still experimenting with hair products now that I'm blonde. I found this to tame stray hair and make your hair look instantly moisturized. 

Face:
  • Kate Somerville Purify Clarifying Cleanser - I'm a simple girl and this is a simple cleanser. It gently cleanses, hydrates and soothes without stripping away any of skin’s oil.
  • La Mer cream - Another cult classic. While my skin was doing just fine without the cream (still switching between jojoba oil and almond oil for nighttime), it really, really needed something extra while I was in New York. For those who haven't tried it, imagine the richest buttery cream to lavish and deeply repair your skin. I think for now, I can still live without it, but having 1 oz on hand can't hurt.
  • La Mer eyecream - See above.
  • Tea tree oil - Can't spend a night without it. Spot treatment and overall maintenance.
  • Kate Somerville D-scar - I've seen some pretty good improvement with this. Maybe it's the fact I'm asian, but I scar really, really easily. I bet if I'm more consistent with the usage, I'll see drastic results. I'm just kind of lazy. But the proof is in the reviews.
  • Kate Somerville Exfolikate - Sometimes we just need a good scrub down, especially when skin starts getting a little flakey in the cold. As advertised: the next best thing to seeing Kate.
  • Revitabrow - Works. Again, need to be more consistent with usage. 



Face:
  • Stila CC cream (not pictured) - My favorite tinted moisturizer used to date. The fact it morphs from green to your exact skin color has a lot to do with it. 
  • Stila concealer - Creamy and staying power. Even though my skin leans towards the oilier side, I prefer a creamier texture to put over powder.
  • Meow Cosmetics powder - Used this mineral foundation for 2 years now and haven't looked back. Full coverage with a light feel. So so good.
  • Stila blush - Another creamy product for a dewy complexion. This goes on before powdering.
  • rms bronzer - I'm a new user and a huge fan of this brand. I can't wait to swap out my makeup for more natural products and this is the top contender.

Eyes:
  • Almay mascara - The perfect mascara is one that I can build on immediately from a new bottle (usually I like mascara better after it ages a bit and sticks to itself). This is a stickier formula, only downfall is that it smudges a little throughout the day.
  • Chanel eyebrow pencil - A makeup bag isn't complete with at least one Chanel splurge. Love the that it's dry instead of soft - less sharpening and cleaner lines.
  • Stila liquid eyeliner - The best liquid eyeliner hands down! Getting a cat eye is so easy with this, even for me. Just flick and pray.
  • e.l.f. clear mascara - A necessity that's only a dollar. Fix your brows and your lashes. Cheap and effective. 

Lips:
  • Bite lipstick (not pictured) - Got this in Mulberry (a wine color to play around with the blonde!) and so far love the creamy texture, but even better, how they kept all the harmful ingredients out.
  • EmerginC Scientific Organics in lips we trust (not pictured) - As a lip balm hoarder, this was one more added to the family. But now, when I reach for anything other than this, I sorely miss the taste and feel. Worth the splurge.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário